* Jim Whitehead <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
* >Tim Byars wrote:
* >>300-MHz Klamath processor [...]
* >>disclosed that the processor is running at 433 MHz
* >[...] this is almost certainly not the first time a microprocessor
* >prototype has been liquid cooled.
* There were demos a while ago of cooled Alphas running at 767MHz.
yeah, but you have to understand that the 97% runs things. so only by
endless self promotion do you get the message across to them.
see, even I can learn something from Microsoft.
If you can get someone who's smart enough to help you,
sometimes you put up with some of their idiocyncracies. - Gil Amelio
<> email@example.com <>