* -> http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayStory.pl?970213.etexas2.htm
* Windows 95 user sues Microsoft for OS-related damages, seeks class-action
* Meanwhile in Texas, Attorney General Dan Morales' office has sent
* "civil investigative demand" for licensing agreements, budgets, and other
* documents concerning its Internet and intranet software, according to a
* in Morales' office who requested anonymity.
* Texas is investigating whether Microsoft has violated the state's antitrust
* laws through "monopolization and other conduct in restraint of trade in the
* market for Internet software," according to a letter to the company from
* Assistant Attorney General Mark Tobey.
does the pendulum begin to swing? is Dan wondering what type of exotic beer
I'll be drinking in 1 year 11 months?
time will tell....
I got two turntables and a microphone...
<> email@example.com <>