* > * If you are good...
* > when did quality have anything to do with anything.
* They didn't ask for quality. They just asked if you were good.
again my mistake. I keep thinking quality and good are the same thing. IE:
Windoze NT is a good OS.
* > * If you think what we are doing is important...
* > kissing Ms's ass?
* W3C doesn't just kiss Microsoft's ass. There's a lot of Netscape
* puckering, too.
* > * If you want to be here...
* > yeah, Boston sounds nice compared to the horrible balmy 70's days here.
* Yes, isn't our beautiful southern California weather just unbearable?
and we have the best shootouts in the world.
* > * We are looking for people who can help us lead the
* > * web to order and rapid enhancement.
* > in othere words who will shill for Ms?
* "Don't cry for me, IntExplorer... the truth is I never left you..."
* > * We hire people who possess insight,
* > * tact, technical understanding, and the ability to follow things though.
* > * -- http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Consortium/Recruitment/Overview.html
* > damn FrontPage spell checker.
* What's funny is that it reads like "We hire people with the ability to
* follow things IN SPITE OF their insight, tact, and technical
* understanding." :)
* The goal is to build a web so conceptually consistent, socially relevant
* and technically expandable as to allow the next great paradigm to become
* -- http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Talks/9702ComNet/slide24.htm
You don't rule, Devo does!
... graffiti written on an elementry school
Principals car in magic marker.
<> email@example.com <>