* I asked De Luca to help me understand the positioning of Next's
* WebObjects platform. My concern-will WebSTAR and other server
* products, and the communities behind those products, have any reason
* to make the transition to the Next-authored operating system? His
* response: "WebObjects is a mainframe. The price is $25,000 per
* I wonder if the $25K price will be justified when the Next people
* discover how deep and powerful an enviroment the Mac web developer
* community has created.
Fire this asshole! If he had a brain he could go go www.next.com and see
that WebObjects (WO) comes in 3 flavors, lite which is free, PRO. and
Enterprise. Only Enterprise is $25K
Steve, here's another head for the chopping block.
HAVE YOU RESTARTED YOUR COMPUTER LATELY?
Restarting the computer frees up space that,
over one or more days, can get filled with files
the computer uses only temporarily. - NeXTStep Power Tips, pg. 19
<> firstname.lastname@example.org <>