* >Re Mac is bigger than the Internet: "I said it, and I meant that lots
* >our satisfied customers do not necessarily buy Mac for the net. I
* >not mean to say, obviously, that Internet is not a huge opportunity
* >the Mac. I am not dumb."
* Ever notice that you can tell the level of people's familiarity with
* the Internet by whether they say "Internet is huge" or "the Internet
* is huge". By saying the former, I always feel like they want to refer
* to it in the same mindset as an on-line service: "Yeah, Internet might
* be OK, but you should have seen Eworld."
* - dan
this reminds me of the old joke,
call a software store, "do you have Internet in a box?"
you, "really how do you get it all to fit?"
HAVE YOU RESTARTED YOUR COMPUTER LATELY?
Restarting the computer frees up space that,
over one or more days, can get filled with files
the computer uses only temporarily. - NeXTStep Power Tips, pg. 19
<> email@example.com <>