Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:50:55 -0500

Tom wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:
>
> --]So how do you feel about all the .....
>
> Oh here we go, the "lets drownt he arguement in a sea of counter examples
> and exceptions and also rans". It sounds nice but only goes to show you
> have zero legs to stand on with the smoke issue. Aint that sad for you.

Whatever!

Okay, here's a simpler argument for you.  Joe Smoker LIKES to smoke.  The
fact that you don't, or that you feel it endangers you, or whatever ---
DOESN'T MATTER.  If you feel it endangers you, don't put yourself around it.

> Look , Ill make it country simple. Smoke around me or my family and then
> note my reaction.

Fine.  You see Joe Smoker smoking --- stay away.  Be responsible for
yourself, don't look to Joe for it.

jb