Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:30:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]
--]Tom wrote:
--]
--]> Look , Ill make it country simple. Smoke around me or my family and then
--]> note my reaction.
--]
--]Side note:  I'm saddened by this predictable "breeder mentality" response

Hey bone, you still aint answered the question. You are talking and
dancing like a nice trained monkey but you still aint addressed teh good.

So you have attacked me on being a responsible parent and spouse. Boo Hoo,
like so much thank you for making my point.

So one more round with the trained monkey dance or are you actualy going
to say something Bone?

Here, hava a 'nana.

-tom"the organ grinder"whore