Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:38:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Tom wrote:

--]We are all responisble for not intrusing on others.

Ok let me clearifiythis before the trained monkey dances all over it.

For substances and spplications where intrusion is non filterable or where
intrusion is pushed on to other parties it is a good thing to make sure
your not shlopping your spew onto others.

This is not censorship, nor is it even a side cousing to
pmrc/antipron/senateors for children/etc etc jibber jabber. That is all
about filterable media and substances that are illicited to gian
expousure.

Smoke wafting to my nose is neither solicited nor easily filterable in a
real wworld environment.

In case your still not hip to the think, replace  the words "cigerte
smoke" with "mustard gas" and see if your still down wit it.

WWTJD

-tom"excuse me is this your smoke(stuffing it back into your lungs)"whore