Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:31:53 -0500 (CDT)

I consider myself to be a responsible smoker.  By that, I mean that I
don't smoke in other people's houses who do not smoke, nor in places where
smoking is not allowed, nor around other people's children.  I
also do not flick my butts out the window, or outside anywhere,
hoping to keep all the mangled animals near the dump.  However, were
we in a bar where smoking were allowed, and were you to be in my face with
your attitude, I would most certainly blow my smoke right in your face.
HeH@#!
stirring,