Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:24:47 -0500 (CDT)

Okay, I guess the bottom line is to be respectful of other people's space.
A good example of a compromise that my family has is that, if we go to a
restaurant, if there are more smokers than nonsmokers, we sit in the
smoking section.  UNLESS there are kids present.  It's not impossible to
be courteous, though it may seem that many aren't, but many people aren't
courteous about a LOT of things.  How many times do you dodge a
discourteous driver, or how many times have you experienced a doctor who
is rude and short?   I think both these things are comparable: they both
are possibly a hazard to your health.  So, like, be excellent to each
other!  (:

P.S. I saw that movie again the other night, first time since, sheesh,
1998? and was surprised that I still LMAO at it  (:  Maybe I'm -not-
getting old.  (: