Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:36:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, CDale wrote:

--]I consider myself to be a responsible smoker.  By that, I mean that I
--]don't smoke in other people's houses who do not smoke, nor in places where
--]smoking is not allowed, nor around other people's children.  I
--]also do not flick my butts out the window, or outside anywhere,
--]hoping to keep all the mangled animals near the dump.  However, were
--]we in a bar where smoking were allowed, and were you to be in my face with
--]your attitude, I would most certainly blow my smoke right in your face.

If I went into a smoking bar you should defin4elty do that right in my
face if I shoved you shit about smoking.

See, Bone slipped this one into the stream to get this expact reaction and
it worked. I nevere said that I would impose my predilicitions across
designated areas. Just like I would not be found in some red neck dive bar
unless the rasons were harshly unreal for the same reasons, most rednecks
are hazardous to the lives of those around them.

Hang with stupid get hurt.

So if you were in a stupid bar, er smoking bar, and I walked in I would
have no voice to ask you to stop smoking.

There ya go bone, dig away.

-tom