Re[2]: Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:39:41 -0500 (CDT)

Yeah, get new friends, and where the hell do you work?  If they're that
evil outside, I can only imagine how childish they are inside the
workplace.  Or maybe these people are marketters?  -duck- (: