Re[3]: Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:56:33 -0700

Hello CDale,

C> Yeah, get new friends, and where the hell do you work?  If they're that
C> evil outside, I can only imagine how childish they are inside the
C> workplace.  Or maybe these people are marketters?  -duck- (:

Most of this isn't even work. ITs at the local coffeehouses I hang out
at.  The sucky deal is, I usually have to end up walking on the whole
affair, even if the convo is excellent, because smokers in CA have
gotten bitchy since they're not allowed to smoke inside anymore. They
tend to take it out on those of us who don't feel like breathing the
hundreds of toxins.