Re[3]: Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:24:09 -0500 (CDT)

Ah, so it's a california thing.  That makes more sense.  I'd be pissed,
especially about the bars, but I wouldn't take it out on other people.
Quick story: When I was in Pacifica, we heard about this bar that allowed
people to smoke, so we went in and asked, and he threw out three oj bottle
lids.  He said "it's a hundred dollar fine if I'm caught, and a hundred
for each of you, so if you want to take the risk, I will too."  We smoked
a cig, and thought about it for a few minutes, then put the cigs away and
lit up a joint.  It was a cheaper risk.  God, I love California.  (: