Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:37:32 -0500

Tom wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, CDale wrote:
>
> --]I consider myself to be a responsible smoker.  By that, I mean that I
> --]don't smoke in other people's houses who do not smoke, nor in places where
> --]smoking is not allowed, nor around other people's children.  I
> --]also do not flick my butts out the window, or outside anywhere,
> --]hoping to keep all the mangled animals near the dump.  However, were
> --]we in a bar where smoking were allowed, and were you to be in my face with
> --]your attitude, I would most certainly blow my smoke right in your face.
>
> If I went into a smoking bar you should defin4elty do that right in my
> face if I shoved you shit about smoking.

Okay, thanks Tom, you've now adequately discharged both our complaints.  If you
don't engage in the described behavior --- with the resultant, or even more
brute, behavior on my part --- then you and I have nothing to argue over, for I
respect your right not to smell my fumes if you respect my right to make them by
not intruding into them then claiming some higher moral authority.

> See, Bone slipped this one into the stream to get this expact reaction and
> it worked. I nevere said that I would impose my predilicitions across
> designated areas.

Ah, so I did, good Tom, and you wirked as well's any poppet I could'a hoped fer.
But thank'ee kindly for playing thet rool...

;-)

jb

> Hang with stupid get hurt.

Wiz'r werds eer nev'r spok'n.