Tobacco smoke, mustard gas, war

Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:09:16 -0700

Not this debate again.

I was up in San Jose yesterday for a day trip and took some time to
drop by the KnowNow offices.  Very nice location and I didn't realize
how much I missed a daily dose of Rohit.  Seeing Rohit, Adam, Sally, Xander,
Dossick(MIA), and a few other friendlies & forkers all working in their kidney
colored offices was quite a treat.

The reason this is in a tobacco thread is that on the way back, I sat
next to a kind old gentleman and his wife coming back from San Jose
who had a bundle of churchills straight from Cuba.   I joked with him
about being a non-smoking flight and half way through the fight, he
insisted on giving me one.   Street valueof a label-intact, gently humidified,
Cuban churchill?   About $40.  Value of a perfect random act of
kindness capping a perfect day?  Priceless.

Greg