Re[2]: Why "loss of productivity" is NOT an issue

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:51:49 -0700

Hello Jeff,

JB> carey wrote:

>> Hello CDale,
>>
>> Tuesday, July 31, 2001, 5:39:41 PM, you wrote:
>>
>> C> Yeah, get new friends, and where the hell do you work?  If they're that
>> C> evil outside, I can only imagine how childish they are inside the
>> C> workplace.  Or maybe these people are marketters?  -duck- (:
>>
>> Most of this isn't even work. ITs at the local coffeehouses I hang out
>> at.  The sucky deal is, I usually have to end up walking on the whole
>> affair, even if the convo is excellent, because smokers in CA have
>> gotten bitchy since they're not allowed to smoke inside anymore.

JB> Wonder fucking why, Carey?  Can you kinnit?

>> They
>> tend to take it out on those of us who don't feel like breathing the
>> hundreds of toxins.

JB> Oh, what a bafflement!

Just because I know the reason why doesn't give them an excuse, or a
right, to fucking be pricks Jeff.  Any more than it gives excuse to
all the idiots driving in their SUVS who are bent because they can't
go 150mph on the freeways.

Fuck..Sometimes you get entirely irrational.
NExt thing ya know, you'll be agreeing with the proposition that if
you get fired from work you have an adequate right to go postal in the
office.

pft.

--
Best regards,