NYTimes.com Article: Google Names Chief Executive

Jim Whitehead ejw@cse.ucsc.edu
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:29:49 -0700

So, why is this a good thing?  As near as I can tell, his tenure at Novell
did not fundamentally alter that company's position.

- Jim

98163173&ei=1&en=75fa4f644a4d9c40

/-----------------------------------------------------------------\

Visit NYTimes.com for complete access to the
most authoritative news coverage on the Web,
updated throughout the day.

Become a member today! It's free!

http://www.nytimes.com?eta

HOW TO ADVERTISE
New York Times on the Web, please contact Alyson
Racer at alyson@nytimes.com or visit our online media
kit at http://www.nytimes.com/adinfo

help@nytimes.com.

Copyright 2001 The New York Times Company