NYTimes.com Article: Google Names Chief Executive

Mike Masnick mike@techdirt.com
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 12:21:20 -0700

*cough*

Another FoRKer with an MBA (from Cornell) right here.  Also glad not to
have gone to a school mentioned below, but I'm sure Rudy would have
included just about any MBA program in his list.

Glad to see that random generalizations about folks with MBAs haven't gone
away.

 -Mike