REST, RPC, mountains, molehills, and a retraction (sort of)

Mike Dierken mike@DataChannel.com
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:59:37 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C12055.6A87D3C0

> > Now, doubtless, there's a lot of servlet and Web
> >development knowledge out there;  but most enterprise developers, data
> >modellers, etc. I know still live in UML- and OOP-land, and this is as
> >significant a change as the procedural->object transition of a decade
> >or so ago.
>
> Agreed.

How does the UML/Object-model view clash with REST?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C12055.6A87D3C0

RE: REST, RPC, mountains, molehills, and a retraction (sort of)