NYTimes.com Article: Google Names Chief Executive

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:41:03 -0500 (CDT)

I dunno, man.  What you get out of college is purely your choice.  Of
course, I am in MS, and I don't care HOW much money you have, the only way
you can get thru without making the grade is to be a football player.  (:
Anyhow, the schools I went to were AWESOME, and YES they were both in MS.
There are teachers here I've accused of being on missions from GOD or
something.  I was very lucky to have studied under them.  But at the same
time, I was so frickin happy to be in college, I woulda benefitted from it
in many and various ways no matter what.  So, my opinion about people who
have opinions about people based on where they got their degree is this:
Suck.  My.  Dick.  (:

Having a good night off,
Cindy
P.S. As I predicted for some reason, Tech Monkeys got SLAMMEd this week
so far.  People are starting to notice we are here, and I have many irons
in the fire.  Taught two basic PC/MS/Internet classes today for the local
SCORE chapter, and people are CLAMMERING for classes around here.  If I
only had enough machines to do it properly, I'd start advertising
tomorrow.  If anyone has any spare parts they'd like to send to a new,
blossoming business w/ no debts (FUCK ALL BANKS@#!), and no capital
to get machines for classes, please email me privately and I will send
you my address.  Any donations I receive will be replaced with new faster
computers as budget allows, and the old ones will go to my revised
Free Computers For Kids Program (FCK LOL) (it is now going to be called
Computers for Christmas, and will also allow older folks on fixed incomes
to get free computers), so they will basically be tax deductible donations
in the long run.  (: </beg>  (: