NYTimes.com Article: Google Names Chief Executive

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:44:56 -0500 (CDT)

P.S. I know a guy who got his MBA from Yale in CS, and he is, by far, the
SHITTIEST programmer I have ever encountered.  I can say this cuz I
supported his software at a company that shall remain nameless (teehee).
He is now head of devel at said nameless company, and you can tell by the
brokenness of a lot of the latest release of their software.  Le sigh.