Color photos of Imperial Russia!

Jay Thomas jay@thomas.vg
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 14:36:38 -0400

Quite right! Don't you know *everyone* on FoRK reads /. so this post was
utterly useless. And compared to modern photography. the quality sucks!
How dare you FoRK this?!?!?

Seriously, Eirikur, these were amazing. Thank you so much (from one who
has better things to do with his time than wade through /. looking for
signal these days  :) -- I really enjoyed these, and may have found a
friends ancestor,
(http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/empire/images/p87-5006.jpg) just waiting to
hear back from him. Great forkpost.