Nondiscriminating charities

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar@Golux.Com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:57:49 -0400

We have traditionally made donations to the Salvation Army,
but are now reconsidering in light of their discriminatory
hiring policies (i.e., no gay people need apply).  We want
to donate to a fairly holistic organisation, that provides
both temporal and spiritual relief, but they do not seem to
be very thick on the ground.

Does anyone know of any (at least quasi-)Christian organisation
that does *not* discriminate at all?  Not only wrt to whom they
provide relief, but also whom they hire?
--
#ken	P-)}