Nondiscriminating charities

Matt Jensen mattj@newsblip.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:42:39 -0400 (EDT)

Based on your requirements, you could try the American Friends Service
Committee, formed in 1917 by the Quakers.
  http://www.afsc.org

They are known for their tolerance of others, and in fact have a number of
programs to promote it (e.g., http://www.afsc.org/pindx/homophob.htm ).

-Matt Jensen
 http://mattjensen.com
 http://NewsBlip.com