pictures of forkers

Dan Brickley danbri@w3.org
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:16:33 -0400 (EDT)

There's a picture of me on 'am I geek or not',
http://rdfweb.org/people/danbri/2001/01/geek/whiteboard.jpg
wrapper page: http://AmIGeekOrNot.com/?id=71589

BTW I'm interested in amassing a database of "co-depictions", ie. images
that depict multiple people, so we can play
find-the-path-through-the-graph games with the resulting Web of image
metadata. More on that another time...

danbri

--
http://purl.org/net/danbri/