Human clock

Meltsner, Kenneth Kenneth.Meltsner@ca.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:00:53 -0400

There's always Denim, a Web design tool from the GUIR group at Berkeley.  It's an interesting idea -- you sketch your web site's site map.  At the end of the process, you end up with a demo site that looks like it was drawn on paper, but has some amount of functionality.

That, and lots of cool stuff at:

http://guir.cs.berkeley.edu

"DENIM is a system that helps web site designers in the early stages of design. DENIM supports sketching input, allows design at different refinement levels, and unifies the levels through zooming. "

Doesn't work too well with my laptop's trackpad -- I need to steal the Wacom tablet from the kids' iMac, I guess.

Ken