IP: Public Wireless LAN Access: A Threat to Mobile Operators? (fwd)

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:56:51 +0200 (MET DST)

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204/">leitl</a>
ICBMTO  : N48 10'07'' E011 33'53'' http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:52:50 -0400
From: David Farber <dave@farber.net>
To: ip-sub-1@majordomo.pobox.com
Subject: IP: Public Wireless LAN Access: A Threat to Mobile Operators?

Michael , a former colleague who was at the FCC while I was there, has
assured me, and I believe him, that any information requested will NOT be
used to contact anyone. The people who wrote the report are interested in
nature of the IPers that pick up the report. They will use it for nothing
else. However don't feel shy to contact Michael if the report generates
some interest in the subject or their services :-)

Enjoy,

Dave

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/