Comparing the "Economics" of REST and RPC

Roy T. Fielding fielding@ebuilt.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:03:51 -0700

I've done so a dozen times already on the fork list.  Look at the archive if
you want a rehash of past history.  I can't type fast enough to keep up with
the BS being spread about Web Services, so I'd rather spend the time working
on my alternative.

....Roy