Tiff in Free Software Land

Eirikur Hallgrimsson eirikur1@mediaone.net
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:16:08 -0400

Sigh.  I like Richard, but he's a maniac.   He's not in it for the fun
of working on a cooperative project with other people.  He's in it
for his agenda and his ego tags along, sort of unnoticed only to him.
The agenda did originally have something to do with having fun working
cooperatively, but it sure has become combative, hasn't it?

I normally think that he's formally correct about many things, and have to
explain myself to people....it's not that he's a great human being by
contemporary standards.  He *might* be a great human being by Socratic
standards, but the jury's out.   So far, I'm voting for him, warts and all.

Eirikur