RAMBUSTED (Robert H's Right)

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:26:46 EDT

--part1_81.eefaaf9.28b24df6_boundary

In a message dated 8/17/01 8:49:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bob@drzyzgula.org writes:

> Actually, I think that there's close to a dozen
> of these suits...
>
> http://investor.stockpoint.com/quote.asp?Symbol=RMBS&Mode=NEWS&Exchange=US
>
> (hit "next headlines" at the bottom if some of
> them have scrolled off; the releases so far came
> out between 8/10/01 and 8/16/01)

They're competing for Lead - common for there to be a rash of them at the
outset.  Firm with the most claimants wins.  Explains all the "We're really
good at this type of case - choose us!" pleas.

Geege

--part1_81.eefaaf9.28b24df6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 8/17/01 8:49:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,