I want a Wi-Fi to stereo out adapter

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:26:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Gordon Mohr wrote:

--]for offered audio/video streams. Then, via their usual
--]interfaces, these alternate sources can be chosen just
--]like AM/FM/channel-xx/video-1/etc.

If the FCC would let that happen, if the Movie biz and RIAA would not see
this comming on thier radar.....man this would be the ultimate shiz.

think about it....you could conceivably make ad hoc broadcasting networks
with amazing content on it.

It starts from my house, spiders around town, jumps the town boundry and
heads out to other places. It would make dish recerivers look like the old
"13 chanels of shit on the tv to chose from" drudge. Add the net as the
jumping boundrys mechanism ...hmm my mind makes happy thouhts.

exits stage left, no applause, not even a sausage.