Sarong and Goodbye . . .

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:09:10 -0500 (CDT)

Ooooo, I remember the first time I walked into a gathering of hippies and
saw a bunch of guys in hippie skirts.  My redneck brother was with me and
said "Look at those sissies!"  A couple seconds later, one of those
"sissies" came running out of the woods with a HUGE fallen TREE for the
fire.  He shut up.  Mmm  thanks, Geege, now I have an appetite for
breakfast.  (:

--
"My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not
          signed."  (Christopher Morley)