Sarong and Goodbye . . .

JTS - MCDLXXXVI jts7@duke.edu
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:00:10 -0400 (EDT)

> <snip>See, the thing about wearing a sarong is that, as a man, you have
> to have a certain confidence, a certain arrogance. You must be
> absolutely secure in your manhood flat out or it won't come off well.

Agreed.  I've been wearing skirts to parties for years, and always found
the results to be pleasing.  I rarely attend a party without a skirt,
these days.

My recco to guys: do it.  The confidence speaks for itself, usually even
louder than the floral print, and that's good for whatever efforts you
may make towards "getting some".  As it were.

My recco to party organizers: encourage it.  Nothing discourages
potential troublemakers more than a bunch of arrogant 250 pound bruisers
in skirts.

I'd do it in the workplace too, but people expect nice wool slacks on a
sales guy.

	JTS