[decentralization] Re: Advice for REST advocates

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:56:46 -0500

Dave, relax a bit, man.  DeRPCing --- Mark's term, btw --- describes the process
referred to very literally.  Any perceived value judgement there is just in your
head.  But if it offends, suggest something better;  I certainly have no
interest in having "I'm so smart" discussions or jihads at all, so if the use of
the term suggests that, I'm open to something better.

jb