[decentralization] Re: Advice for REST advocates

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:59:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]Dave, relax a bit, man.  DeRPCing --- Mark's term, btw --- describes the process
--]referred to very literally.  Any perceived value judgement there is just in your
--]head.  But if it offends, suggest something better;  I certainly have no
--]interest in having "I'm so smart" discussions or jihads at all, so if the use of
--]the term suggests that, I'm open to something better.
--]

Dang JB, when did you get polite all of a sudden.

DeRPC is what it does, and its a great name.

Stick to it boyos. DOnt let the revisonists start rewritting your works
just as they are getting going.

Words, they do a body good.

-tom"keeping it on the really real tip"whore