[decentralization] Re: Advice for REST advocates

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:21:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]So whaddaya think:  how about an open and productive conversation on the issue,
--]with hyperbole and posturing and clique-forming kept to a minimum?  BTW, *this*
--]message isn't a slam at Dave, either, it's just another open call for a bit of
--]restraint and circumspection on everybody's part.
--]

Sorry for fuelign the Fire JB. Wasnt my intent at all. It was just the
DW's post sort of struct me much the same as many of his post strike me.
But since we are not going there..I wont go there.

the cool thing is he probably has me on ignore anyway so he wont see it.

Peace Love and RESTraint

-tom"im a lover not a fighter"whore