Random IM musings...

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:27:28 -0700

Don't forget the added disbenefit that most IM's now provide a level
of advertising spam and nusiance that either a) didn't exist in the
MUD/BBS space, or b) If it did exist it was controllable (IRC).  I
don't know how many times my various IM's have been flooded with 'Hot
Teen SEXX!!!! See these sluts as they really are !!!! XXXXXX' or
variations on a very tired theme.

At least with me, social situations no longer exist the moment a new
face begins with 'A/S/L'..

Bah

Hello Adam,