A problem for "Web as distributed programming paradigm"

Mike Dierken mike@DataChannel.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:32:17 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C12F48.20DD0130

> In O-O, we "ignored" where/how the data was
> actually persisted.  And lo, this didn't scale for many systems (where are

> all the object/rdbms bindings out there, hmm?),

Are you saying container managed entity beans won't scale?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C12F48.20DD0130

RE: A problem for "Web as distributed programming paradigm"