A problem for "Web as distributed programming paradigm"

Mike Dierken mike@DataChannel.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:49:25 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C12F4A.8594A040

> Likewise, now that my XML docs have namespaces, my local doc can point
> to another doc which can point to still another doc, so that its all
> part of a fabric that stretches well beyond the local context i'm
> acting on/reacting to.

XLink would point to another doc. Namespaces don't. Or didn't. Don't know
what they do nowadays.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C12F4A.8594A040

RE: A problem for "Web as distributed programming paradigm"