[Fwd: A modest question: Should we abolish the PhD degree?]

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:17:45 -0700

Abolishing PhD degrees is like abolishing child abuse; nothing will happen
until you break the cycle. The great .com boom was the best society could
throw at it.  Hasn't worked yet.

Greg

http://www.wired.com/news/print/0,1294,2346,00.html

Gregory Alan Bolcer, CTO   | work: +1.949.833.2800 | gbolcer at endeavors.com