Call for Artistes

Clay Shirky clay@shirky.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:40:13 -0400 (EDT)

Dollface, I know I still owe you from that one time you helped me
smuggle that redhead back into ER without the BATF spotting us, but I
gotta tell ya, the idea of the .NOT consortium has been around for a
long time now, both to describe the web services strategies of the ABM
camp, and by the Visual Fred people who have been criticizing VB.net

-clay