aristotle abuse

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:19:02 -0600

Jeff Bone wrote:

> Dave Long wrote:
>
> > (why do I picture you in the center of
> > Raphael's "School of FoRK" in an orange
> > robe and pink hat, pointing to the sky?)
>
> I have no idea, this makes no sense to me at all, I'm an "autumn."

BTW, the only orange-robe-pointing-at-sky-guy I remember in that
painting is Plato, and if you're taking bids I think I'd much rather
be Epicurus, IMO a much better analogy anyway --- who IIRC is in there
somewhere, too, though I don't think I resemble him too much.  Did
Plato have on a pink hat?  I thought he was bald.

jb