So how do your religious beliefs stack up, exactly? (amusing)

Robert Harley robert.harley@inria.fr
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 12:38:35 +0100 (MET)

Hmm... #1 is about right, but I would have put #5 on top:

1. Secular Humanism  (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism  (99%)
3. Liberal Protestant  (88%)
4. Liberal Quaker  (87%)
5. Atheism and Agnosticism  (86%)

I don't even know what Unitarian Universalism is... reading their
description, it makes no sense to have it at #2 but since it includes
"very diverse" beliefs in a bunch of stuff, I guess it's a catch-all
for people who don't line up well with a lot of the other entries.

At the end:

23. Islam  (41%)
24. Orthodox Judaism  (41%)
25. Roman Catholic  (41%)
26. Taoism  (41%)
27. Scientology  (33%)

Eh?  RC at #25?

They have liberal and conservative protestant, reform and orthodox
judaism, liberal and orthodox quaker but just one flavour of
catholic...  If I had to line myself up against religions (per se),
then I would put liberal catholic, reform judaism, liberal protestant
at the top, with the rest far behind.  I guess it would be slightly
interesting to classify the rest according to how much respect I have
for them, even though I don't feel any personal attachment to them.

   /   \           .-.        http://argote.ch/        .-.           /   \