"Ginger" to debut on Good Morning America tomorrow (Monday)

Jay Thomas jpthomas@mediaone.net
Sun, 02 Dec 2001 16:50:07 -0500

Here's the patent application dated Oct 25:

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=4&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=Kamen&OS=Kamen&RS=Kamen

Looks like a scooter to me. Drudge says:

'IT' IS REVEALED: NAMED
                               'SEGWAY', A
                               SELF-BALANCING PEOPLE
                               MOVER