So how do your religious beliefs stack up, exactly? (amusing)

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 14:36:59 -0800 (PST)

The first time I took it, last night I was Neo Pagan 100%. I took it
agains Twice and came up with the same results

1.  Liberal Protestant (100%)
2.  Liberal Quaker (92%)
3.  Unitarian Universalism (88%)
4.  Neo-Paganism (81%)
5.  New Age (79%)

Now wit a minute..Liberal Protestant??? Not beliving in the One god shiz
totoaly blows me out of that but I get a 100% ?

Now I did attend a Protestant school from ages 2-6, but with my dad
aroudn that was balanced out by readings from all the major bibles, tomes
and being around diverse religious folks, a practice I am carrying forward
 with all my kids as well as the more secular ideas.

Liberal Quaker I can see. Besides I have always been cool with any reilgon
that uses a BFG.

7.  Reform Judaism (75%)

Comming from New York City everyone is a bit of a reformed jew, if only
for the food.

8.  Secular Humanism (75%)

SecularH? Nah, they are way to orthodox in their belife structures.

All in all though, except for the 100% protestant thing, its a nice
thought provoking selx examination quiz.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail