Anti-spam solutions come from the bloodied fists of the State (Re: Is it just me, or...)

Bill Humphries bill@whump.com
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 23:27:59 -0800

On Sunday, December 2, 2001, at 11:07 PM, Justin Mason wrote:

> It seems that, yes, weekend time is spam time.

Damnit, if we're going to have a police state, why can't it be somewhat
useful? Can someone with the ear of Ashcroft's brownshirts please tell
them that spammers are all a front for bin Laden (and even worse, they
didn't like Tim LaHey's rapture-porn books)?

After all, wouldn't you had loved to see Spamford Wallace squirming in
front of a hooded military tribunal?

-- whump