Is it just me, or...

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 04:17:24 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

> "Adam L. Beberg" wrote:
>
> > So anyway, read this article today that says even with the downturn Europe
> > is still desperate for geek folks.
>
> Beberg:  BITS!!!?!?!
>
> ;-)

Grrr... um, this one maybe?
http://www.wired.com/news/women/0,1540,48733,00.html

Anyway, hardly the only place I've seen these bits, that whole decreasing
population mess across the pond, the "wealthy" forgetting how to breed like
rabbits yadda, yadda, yadda, people realizing how boring computers are, etc.

Tho, based on last months Wired (atom version) the LAST thing you should
ever do is breed two geeks together, apparently they are rapidly proving
geek is a very destructive gene afterall - well dah. Tho I do find it
amusing how they say the only reason geeks were gettin any was their
salaries - I suspect femanists didnt like that observation, but as the first
link points out, they arent reading anyway.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com