Is it just me, or...

JTS - MCDLXXXVI jts7@duke.edu
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:26:42 -0500 (EST)


On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Adam L. Beberg wrote:
> Grrr... um, this one maybe?
> http://www.wired.com/news/women/0,1540,48733,00.html

The sixth paragraph states:
"At the end of last year, only 5.6 percent of women engineers in Western 
Europe were female. That number is projected to increase to 7.3 percent 
by 2004."

WHAT?  As if we had few women engineers already, *now* I find out that
only 5.6% of them are ACTUALLY FEMALE.  JEBUS!  Are the other 94.4%
crossdressing?  It might explain some things... 

	JTS