Fw: "IT" is finally unveiled

rudy rouhana webtagz@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:43:58 -0800 (PST)

> If I were them I'd also find a way to make these things with flashy
> oversize rims and get product placement in rap videos. But that's just me.
> (I'm not kidding - Motorola has sold a lot more Timeports since P.Diddy's
> line about "I'm too cold/Motorola Two-Way Page Me.")

Except from Ice Cube's Steady Mobbing:

Bustin caps in the mix
Rather be judged by twelve than carried by six
Cause I'm gettin major
Fuck Pac Tel, move to Sky Pager

These rappers can get people to buy all kinds of stuff with their endorsements.
 I'm in complete agreement, the success of this their little device could be
increased if it was splashed all over MTV with guys covered in platinum and
girls in thongs holding on to them.

-R